Terms of Service for the Humor Times
(Go directly to our Refund Policy below.)
Humor Times Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Humor Times’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Humor Times’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Humor Times at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Humor Times’s web site are provided “as is”. Humor Times makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Humor Times does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Humor Times or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Humor Times’s Internet site, even if Humor Times or a Humor Times authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Humor Times’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Humor Times does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Humor Times may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Humor Times does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Humor Times has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Humor Times of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Humor Times’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Refund Policy for the Humor Times
Refunds & cancellations: Subscriptions
Our publication is published and mailed out once a month. We will reimburse you the full amount if you cancel before we mail out your third issue (for digital subscriptions, before the third issue is posted online), or in the case of trial subscriptions, if you cancel during the trial run or immediately after it ends (before your regular subscription begins). After we’ve mailed your third issue, and before the fourth is mailed (for digital subscriptions, before the fourth issue is posted online), we will refund 50% of the amount paid if you cancel. We do not offer any refunds after four issues have been mailed out (or posted online for digital subscriptions).
Claims for missing or damaged issues must be made within 60 days from the date we mail them out to be honored.
Refunds & cancellations: Advertising
Our publication is printed once a month. We will reimburse you the full amount of a paid print advertisement if you cancel one calendar week before we print the first issue containing your ad, or in the case of website or email newsletter ads, before they are posted. After that, we do not offer any refunds.
If your ad is deemed to be a scam ad after we’ve published it (print or internet), we will cease running the ad and will not issue any refunds.
Please contact us regarding any refunds or cancellations.